Thursday 31 December 2015

Merry Christmas

I posted this on Facebook, but forgot to put it on here, so belatedly....

So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun, look to the future now, it's only just begun.....I never thought I'd quote Slade, but it seems apt!
A big soppy thank you to everyone that reads my musings, for your support and love. I've had a few down days along the way and your friendship has brought me back up again.
Special festive loves to a couple of strong fabulous women, Juliet Still who is a 4 year survivor and Karen Jones who jogged along the same path as me. Ladies, without your friendship, advice and giggles, things would have been so much tougher. The future awaits us with boobs of all shapes and sizes!!
Merry Christmas Everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment